Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Nature's Park, Kuala Selangor

It's been a long time i have not updated my blog, "I'm Sorry".

Anyway, last Saturday we made a trip to Taman Alam (Nature Park) at Kuala Selangor to do our wildlife photography. The place is in the Kuala Selangor town itself just next to the Bukit Melawati and sit next to the river mouth of Selangor River.

We reached there at around 8.45am and start our journey into the trail immediately. What we find, please checkout the series. I will be uploading the pictures in series. Oh! I forgot, beside myself the team members includes Razman my colleague and his spouse.

After paying RM4 each for the ticket the logo of Malaysian Nature Society logo, the Tapir Razman's favorite animal, greeted us.

The location map

The Malay calls it Sesumpah or Sumpah-sumpit

The jungle along the Pangolin Trail

Mummy and her daughter curious at the new visitors

Forest along the trail full of mosquitoes, luckily brought along insect repellant

The hanging bridge

Razman & spouse crossing the bridge taking photos

What did Razman shot, check out the next episode...

No comments: