Friday, February 12, 2010

English College 1977 Form 1

Sorry, it has been a while since my last post here, I was too engaged with my facebook updating with my long long lost friends from ITM (Melaka) and English College, Johor Bahru.

I was really excited that i could again connect with my long lost friends at English College (EC) now known as Maktab Sultan Abu Bakar (MSAB). My friends way back from 1977 when we were in form 1, about 33 years ago. Look at the time flies...
Most of us were beyond recognition due to the cholesterols, fats, metabolisms, agings, falling hair etc, etc. I am totally lost when i saw the pictures, but with the help of the tagging at least i recall maybe not all but most of them...

So all my friends from "EC 1977 Entry" we are having a small gatherings for high tea at Puteri Pacific Johor Bahru on 27 february... come and join us...

No comments: