Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Alien Abduction

Following my story on the "Mind Game"; the intrusion of Aliens and the action of "Men in Black", now took one step further, the aliens are abducting people.

Some Rawang folks sighted some blinking blues lights around Rawang, and now even "Men in Blue" are sighted making rounds in Rawang, unbelievably on foot. If I can recall I only saw once out of my 9 years living in Rawang these "Men In Blue" making the round at my housing estate and even then they are in their white cruiser. The "Men in Blue" is now a frequent sight at Balasubramaniam's house in Rawang, after he was reportedly had a mind change and retracting his first statutory declaration.

Mr Balasubramaniam is now missing together with his family members, leaving behind his house and cars! His closest relatives are puzzled and reported missing person with the "Men in Blue". It seems either the Men in Black or the Alien are behind this, missing without a trace. It is time to call the X-files investigators...

All those residing, living and staying in Rawang, myself inclusive, must be more careful...
The Twilight Zone has come to town....

No comments: