Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Pride My Joy

Sorry, i have been away for quite some time, and sorry i promised photos from Langkawi (I need more time...)

Today, i want to share the joy in my family, my daughter scored straight 9A in her PMR examination. No word can express my happiness and am proud of my daughter. She sat for an extra paper on Arabic language. The suspense was that she only managed to get 1A in her trial, but she has proved to us that she can do it with Allah's consent.

""Alhamdulillah syukur ke hadrat Allah yang membalas usaha keras anak saya untuk tekun belajar dan menunaikan doa kami... Tiadalah kekuatan kami melainkan dengan izin Allah...""

We were anxious as we traveled from Rawang to MRSM Terendak, Melaka for her result, we arrived at 10a.m. but the result were only announced after 11.30 am.

The moment of truthThe joyThe tears of joy
Confirmation of Result

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to yr daughter and also to En. Azhar. Hopefully it will inspire me to get flying colors for my study. Frankling speaking, I dun even know about yr daughter's result... But I'm really proud of her. Really really proud. CONGRATS again... no word can describe my feeling...