Friday, September 19, 2008

Powerhouse

As a blogger, I am worried by the recent arrest of several bloggers, RPK, Kickdefella and a few month ago penarikbeca but what really traumatized me yesterday was the announcement by PM that he is taking over the Defense Ministry from DPM. That would make him the sole powerhouse. I am not going to comment further on this issue, for a sensible man would understand the thing he can do with that portfolio in hand and it show his trust on his deputy has also subsided...

I am also baffled why he is so reluctant to meet DSAI, and branding DSAI as what he mentioned... (trying to avoid repeating those unacceptable words). And I also wonder, he claimed that he is unafraid of Anwar's bluffs and gimmick, but why he declined Anwar's proposal to hold a special parliament session.

From my observation, he realised that he is no longer favored by the general public but must hold on to the post for reasons only he himself can explain...

No comments: